Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shiny Gold Beta 5 Rom How Do I Load A Saved Pokemon Shiny Gold Game After I Get A New Beta? Would I Have To Start All Over?

How do I load a saved pokemon shiny gold game after I get a new beta? Would I have to start all over? - shiny gold beta 5 rom

I came, I was in an earlier beta version, then find a new beta. Really do not want to try again. Is it possible to transfer the backup file more than one game to another? In fact, gold is a shiny new ROM version of the regular version or Pokemon as the computer is made by Zel Hack. I think I beta 3 or 4, and I have 5, so I really used to transfer data with the new beta-shop, so I have to start from scratch.

I have this question in the same time, but the answer does not help, so I'll try again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?s=687

Post a Comment